Nexeco s.r.l. , provides the following information about the use of its corporate website www.nexecosrl.eu:
Mode and conditions of use of the website
This document regulates access to the Web site and governs the terms and conditions of use of the site itself. By accessing and browsing this site, the visitor accepts the following terms and conditions of use.
In any moment, Nexeco has the right to update or modify these terms and conditions of use of the website, without any obligation of warning. In the event of changes to the conditions, access to the website implies the commitment to fulfil the conditions as modified.
All content published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the web site, are protected by the privacy law (Legislative Decree. 06/30/2003, n. 196), by the law copyright (law 22/4/1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree. 29/12/1992 n. 518, on the legal protection of software) and from other national and international regulations concerning the protection of intellectual and industrial property, including subsequent modifications and integrations.
Holding of rights
This Web site is owned and exclusive domain of Nexeco s.r.l. and it was formally assigned the domain name Internet www.nexecosrl.eu, according to the methods and procedures in force at the time of the application for the award.
The content rights belong to Nexeco s.r.l. Some of this website can also contain material subject to copyright of those who have provided it. By publishing them, the Nexeco LTD does not transmit any rights to any of the website content.
Rules governing the use of the materials published inside the site and of reproduction from third parties.
- Practises permitted/ Conduct accepted
The access to the Web site and its contents, as visitor is allowed only for purposes permitted by the Nexeco srl and underlined on this same website. The website and the data contained may be consulted only for personal use (for example for information, research, study).
- Behaviour prohibited
In any case, the user can not use the website, and the informations contained in it, for commercial purposes or allow to use it to a third party. Any use for commercial purpose or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly prohibited.
In any case are also prohibited:
- modification of the website or of any of its content or access procedures;
- conduct which constitutes a violation under the regulations (for example the so-called cyber crimes, such as violations of the computer domicile);
- behavior intended to break up parts or sections of this site and / or to incorporate it in other sites of third parties, to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload from program, to publish, transmit or distribute in any way any Content, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of the Nexeco Ltd. in breach of these conditions ;
- the attempt to access restricted areas of the website without authorization;
- the uploading of computer programs, files and other materials that contain destructive or disruptive features such as viruses, manipulated files, “hidden” files (eg. images in which are embedded audio files), worms, trojan horses, or bots for scrolling or the launching of multiple screens, and other activities in general able to disrupt the integrity or functioning or the online communication of the website;
- in general, the use that causes or may cause damage, interruption or restriction of this site or its services;
- unauthorized collection, via the web site, of personal informations about third parties (eg email addresses)
Links to Other Web Sites
The website may present links to other third party sites
By linking to other sites, you voluntarily leave the site and you are directed to websites of network different from this website.
Users who, through links contained in the web site, decide to enter in other linked websites, they assume all risks connected with this decision. The Nexeco s.r.l. is not responsible for the content of any third party sites accessible through “links”.
Without prejudice to agreements with third parties, the Nexeco s.r.l. reserves the right to delete at any time any link or linking program.
The user wishing to include on its website a link to this website should ask for permission to Nexeco s.r.l. by submitting a written request, specifying the web site address and the purpose, to the email address situated at the bottom of the page.
Nexeco s.r.l. reserves the right to evaluate the request and to grant permission in the absolute discretion.
Nexeco s.r.l. except as provided by law, can not be held responsible for events and / or damage that may result to the user and / or to third parties by the use of this site and / or the content.
Nexeco s.r.l. It can not be held responsible for any facts and / or damage caused by that it has taken as a result of conduct prohibited of the user or any third party.
Nexeco s.r.l. can not be considered responsible for problems caused to the user by interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies in the service employees from the supply of electricity or the telephone / telematics service, or from other causes related to the technical means by which the content is transmitted, not dependent on Nexeco srl.
Nexeco srl, despite its continuous efforts to improve the services offered, with the exception of the information published in accordance with the relevant legal regulations (eg. Praetorian register, regulations, transparency etc.), Can not absolutely guarantee the accuracy neither neither the continuing topicality of the website content.
- for “Legal”: these terms and conditions;
- for “web site” or “site”: the homepage, the internet pages contained therein or other collection of information and / or applications managed by Nexeco s.r.l. and made available with access through IT devices such as PCs, laptops, mobile phones, handheld computers, digital cameras, televisions or other network devices connected to networks or wireless networks;
- for “content”: web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software and any other audiovisual material of any type and nature;
- for “services”: all those functions, devices, applications, information or other services available through this website;
- for “visitor” or “user” any person accessing the website, with or without the permission of Nexeco s.r.l., or who uses it, whether “registered”;
- for”framing”: the inclusion of the page “selected ” (linked) belonging to a site, within the structure of a different “selector” (linking);
- for “deep link”: the direct recall within a site, a particular page of a different website, without passing through the “home page” of the latter site.